Many people have already traveled with us since 2006 and are returning. Try it for yourself, and, you’ll come again. Adam and Steve “Undiscovered Italy” offers unbeatable fun weeks, week ends with sports, mountains, arts, lakes, cultural activities, meals with wine included. Join us for an opportunity to meet new friends as you enjoy some of the finest places in Italy as part of a friendly group. . .. . . and we’re not just a travel company.
What makes our journey different?
- Small groups, usually only 4 – 16 people we do not cancel our tours, have never done, we are fully committed to take you there even if there’s four of us.
- Our hotels are personally selected and are family run so you will enjoy a real Italian experience.
- All our tours are researched by us and allow us to introduce you to the lesser known places in Italy which enables you to have insight into local life and the art and culture of the region you are holidaying in.
- All our transfers and tours are private to provide you with excellent service and comfort.
- Our holidays are for food lovers and enable you to enjoy the regional cuisines of Italy.
- We provide you with our representative who is resident in your hotel and dedicated to your holiday and is thus able to assist you with any enquiries or additional help you may require.
Our tours are designed with relaxation in mind. Plenty of free time to allow you to explore further the area we are staying in or simply relax by the hotel pool. On most trips, we stay in the same hotel throughout your holiday so you are not constantly packing and unpacking.
Our tours are updated based on travelers’ feedback. This allows us to fine-tune our offerings, continuously making improvements. We are always ready to listen to your ideas – before, during and after your trip.
We want you to come home having made new friends. Not only the great people you’re traveling with, but locals in the different places you visit. Our tours include a welcome party/event to get you acquainted with the rest of the group and a farewell party.
We don’t buy someone else’s tour package to re-sell to you. We’ve been there and seen for ourselves. We’ve tried out the restaurants and hotels, selected the best travel routes and modes of transportation. With our tours, you get to enjoy the places and experience the local culture and life to give you a different holiday experience. At every destination we search out something special for example our visit to the dying city of Civita di Bagnoregio on our Land of the Etruscan tour in June, or to the Palazzo Ducale on our Lake Ledro tour, or a private boat visit of Stromboli Volcano in the Aeolian Islands.
Value for Money
We pride ourselves on providing a straightforward, value for money pricing policy. We offer what we believe are the best possible holidays at the best possible price. We include excursions to places of interest in the region.
All of our tours are 9254 ATOL protected, which can give you real peace of mind when planning your holiday with us.