“Undiscovered Italy” offers unbeatable, guided tours. We offer an opportunity to meet new friends and enjoy some of the finest places in Italy as part of a friendly group. . ..
. . and we're not just a travel company.
What makes our journey different?
- Small groups, usually only 2 - 16 people (A small supplement of £ 250.00 per person will be added if below 5 people) we do not cancel our tours, have never done, we are fully committed to take you there even if there’s two of us.
- Our hotels are personally selected and are family run so you will enjoy a real Italian experience
- All our tours are researched by us and allow us to introduce you to the lesser known places in Italy which enables you to have insight into local life and the art and culture of the region you are holidaying in.
- All our transfers and tours are private to provide you with excellent service and comfort
- Our holidays are for food lovers and enable you to enjoy the regional cuisines of Italy
- We provide you with our representative who is resident in your hotel and dedicated to your holiday and is thus able to assist you with any enquiries or additional help you may require.
Our tours are designed with relaxation in mind. Plenty of free time to allow you to explore further the area we are staying in or simply relax by the hotel pool. On most trips, we stay in the same hotel throughout your holiday so you are not constantly packing and unpacking
Our tours are updated based on travellers' feedback. This allows us to fine-tune our offerings, continuously making improvements. We are always ready to listen to your ideas - before, during and after your trip.
We want you to come home having made new friends. Not only the great people you're travelling with, but locals in the different places you visit. Our tours include a welcome party/event to get you acquainted with the rest of the group and a farewell party.
We don't buy someone else's tour package to re-sell to you. We've been there and seen for ourselves. We've tried out the restaurants and hotels, selected the best travel routes and modes of transportation. With our tours, you get to enjoy the places and experience the local culture and life to give you a different holiday experience. At every destination we search out something special for example our visit to the dying city of Civita di Bagnoregio on our Land of the Etruscan tour in June, or to the Palazzo Ducale on our Lake Ledro tour, or a private boat visit of Stromboli Volcano in the Aeolian Islands.
Value for Money.
We pride ourselves on providing a straightforward, value for money pricing policy. We offer what we believe are the best possible holidays at the best possible price. We include excursions to places of interest in the region.
Guided Walks Included.
From this year 2011, on all our tours as well as culture, food, and relaxation, we offer the opportunity to join us for guided walks. Should you want more walks, additional researched self guided walks are available, ask in resort for details.
Select your chosen level by reading the walk grading below, then read the holiday brochure to check what level it’s included:
LEVEL 1: On these walks you’ll walk at a relaxed pace, often spending time at places of interest en route. Walking experience isn’t necessary as distances are quite short and gradients generally easy.
LEVEL 2: Walks follow good paths and tracks but are generally longer. Walking experience isn’t necessary but some walks, particularly in mountain areas, may have sections over rough or steeper terrain.
LEVEL 3: Walks follow well-defined paths, though often in hilly or upland areas, or along rugged coastal footpaths. These may be rough or steep in sections, and will require a reasonable level of fitness.
LEVEL 4: In moorland areas you may cover long distances in remote countryside and the terrain will often be rough underfoot. In mountainous areas you will encounter some sustained ascents and descents.
A good level of fitness and stamina is required for these walks. They are likely to be in mountainous areas where you should expect rocky terrain and sustained ascents and descents. Walks visit high summits and ridges, where you’ll need a good head for heights, and may include some easy scrambling.
All of our tours are 9254 ATOL protected, which can give you real peace of mind when planning your holiday with us.
If you recommend a friend.
Go on, spread the word and save ££££££’s
If you recommend: “Undiscovered Italy” Holidays, to a friend who subsequently makes their first ever booking with us, we will give you £50 off your next holiday for each person recommended.
Not only that, as a welcome, we will also give your recommended friend or friends £50 per person off their holiday, meaning savings for everyone.
For example: recommending two friends who book will save you £100 off your next holiday and your friends £50 each off their holiday.
Just 3 easy steps to claim your £50
• When your friend books a holiday, ask them to mention at time of booking your name and address
• If they have never travelled with us before, we will give them a discount of £50 per person
• We will send you a £50 voucher off a future A&S Undiscovered Italy Holiday break for each friend you have recommended.
Click here to view full terms and conditions